Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: I need a big favor

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Tman the Zman's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 26th, 2004
    Posts
    119
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Exclamation

    I'm in the middle of my painting project and I have a bunch of parts laying around in my room, ready to paint. The only problem is that I need a specific paint that I've been using on all my other parts. I need Plasti-Kote Candy Apple Blue. The problem is that not one store in the entire state of Oregon has it. But.. All the Pep Boys in Washington do. I just called them tonight and they said they had several cans each, but they won't ship them to me and it's a 5+ hr drive for me.

    Can anyone near Puyallup swing by the Pep Boys there and pic me up 3 cans of Plasti-Kote Candy Apple Blue and 1 can of Metal Flake/Clear coat and ship them to me? or at least hang on to them for me until the next meet (in case the post offices are bitches and don't allow paint to be shipped)?

    I'll send money up front if you want.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Bonbon036's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 24th, 2003
    Posts
    88
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    hey well this might just work out kinda good, [img]smile.gif[/img] i am looking to go near the kelso area in the next two weeks or so, i dont see why i can't get them and hold on to them for ya till i get in your area. let me know if that would work for you! thanks! Bonnie [img]wink.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Tman the Zman's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 26th, 2004
    Posts
    119
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That would be great, but I could really use this paint right now, so if anyone else could get it I would be eternally greatful.

    I've got half of my interior sprawled out on my floor, just itching to be painted.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Bonbon036's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 24th, 2003
    Posts
    88
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    hey i will keep you updated on when i am going to be down in the area, it looks like it might be sooner than that...

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Tman the Zman's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 26th, 2004
    Posts
    119
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks a lot man. I just ran out of paint yesterday and I've only got 1 more console piece to paint.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member whitesol's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 27th, 2003
    Posts
    77
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    well don't you sound a little rude bonnie is a female, she was just trying to help ya.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Tman the Zman's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 26th, 2004
    Posts
    119
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Soooorry. I didn't know BonBon was a she.

    BTW, I did say thank you... [img]graemlins/sure.gif[/img]

    And again, thanks a lot Bonnie. Do you need money or do you want me to just pay you when we meet?

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Bonbon036's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 24th, 2003
    Posts
    88
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    well... thats just fine, I could care less, most people done know I even exist! [img]wink.gif[/img] thats all gravy, I am cool with it most people think I am like one of the guys anyway, but I can pick it up for you and then you can pay me when I get there, also, just to make sure, how manny do you need again? just in case if it changed. [img]smile.gif[/img] Just let me know, it looks like since my school is only on mondays, I can get down there prolly in the next week. Let me know when you are able to meet up, thanks! Bonnie [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Bonbon036's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 24th, 2003
    Posts
    88
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    [img]smile.gif[/img] hey I am just finding out that I am going to be driving my sister to her friends house in tacoma tomarrow, I checked and the everett pep boys dosen't have the paint so I would have to stop by the one down there and get it. So I guess e-mail me and let me know whats going and if tomarrow is good for you thanks! Bonnie [email protected]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •